We think it is important that we can continue to serve you as a customer. Via Zazuhome.nl you can simply order and have the products delivered. We offer an extensive choice online.
We can be reached by phone and by e-mail from Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
If you come to us, it is important that you adhere to the rules below, because the health of our customers and employees are paramount.
- Keep 1,5 meters away.
- Preferably come in alone, but with a maximum of 2 at the same time.
- Do not come with a cold or flu symptoms.
- Buy purposefully.
- Preferably pay contactless (pin or mobile).
- We have to pay attention to the number of customers, if it is too busy, you may be asked to wait outside.
- We advise everyone to wear a mouth cap during the visit.
- Always follow the directions of our employees.
- In addition, we also have extra hygiene measures ourselves, our store employees wash their hands very regularly and also keep 1,5 meters away.
It is possible that there is an increased demand for certain items and that they are temporarily unavailable. Our employees are happy to help you with advice for alternatives or information about when something comes in again.
As a result of the measures, it is possible that delays occur in the logistics and/or transport process. Therefore, always keep a close eye on our website for the most current (delivery) information. Of course, our employees do their utmost every day to continue to help our customers, even in this time.
To prevent the spread of the virus, our deliverers are taking extra measures. The health and safety of the deliverers, customers and our partners are paramount.
If the furniture is delivered, the delivery person will sign for receipt after you have given your permission. This is to minimize contact between people.
Furniture and packages are no longer handed over, but the delivery person keeps 1.5 meters away from the recipient. The deliverer rings the doorbell and prepares the shipment on the floor, he or she waits remotely until the recipient receives it or gives the delivery person room to put the furniture in its place. In wet weather, the delivery person will ring the doorbell and hold the shipment in hand if possible. As soon as the recipient opens the door, the deliverer asks to step back and places the shipment over the threshold or in its place.
Thanks for understanding.