We consider the protection of personal data very important. As a controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Zazuhome (hereinafter Zazuhome/we/us/our) handles your personal data in a careful and secure manner. That means, among other things, that we;
– will inform you in which cases we collect personal data, which personal data that are and on the basis of which purposes and bases we process personal data;
– Will inform you about the retention periods and about the categories of recipients of your personal data;
– Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf. That is why we will also inform you about the way in which we protect personal data;
- Your rights respect to, for example, provide your personal data for inspection, correction, deletion, etc. at your request.
This privacy statement applies to almost all data processing (including processing via the PCs in our physical locations) of Zazuhome including the data processing that takes place via the following website; https://www.zazuhome.nl
We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified: 19-04-2019.
In which cases do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following cases;
– During your visit to our website, when surfing our website on various devices such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet, personal data is collected;
– When you leave your details on our website (e.g. via a contact form or e-mail);
– When you enter or leave your details at one of our branches;
– When you order items via our website and/or at our location, where we ask you for some personal data;
– When you create an account on our website, to gain insight into your orders and to keep track of wish lists;
– When you approach us with questions and/or complaints by post, e-mail or telephone. In that case, we will contact you to handle the question or complaint;
– If you apply for a position;
– It is also possible that we collect data from you through contests, and other promotions in which you have participated, or when you have participated in a market or customer survey;
– Finally, data can be collected via social media channels (such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest), for example when you contact us to ask questions. In that case, we only use your account name so that we can respond to your message.
What personal data do we collect?
Depending on the purpose for which the personal data is collected, we use the following: personal data;
As a website visitor, we will keep the following information about you;
– Your surfing behavior on the website, including mouse and click behavior and the duration and time of your visit to our website;
– Technical data of the equipment you use (for example from your smartphone/laptop/tablet or a kiosk/PC), such as IP address, MAC address and the software used;
If you place an (online) order or have a quote made at the location, we will keep the following information about you;
– Contact details (name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number);
– Payment details;
– Date of birth, whether you are a consumer or business customer (with an online order)
– Login details including User ID of your account (with an online order).
If you apply for a position, we will keep the following information about you;
– Contact details (name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number)
– Birth data, gender;
– Personal data as provided in the CV;
– Passport photo (if added to the CV);
– Data on availability;
As a business relation, we can process the following personal data of business relations;
– Business contact details (name and address, e-mail address, telephone number)
We combine your personal data from different sources to offer you the best online shopping experience. We do this by linking various information about you, such as your account details, your purchase history, the reviews you have posted, but also your surfing behavior on our website on different devices, such as your computer, smartphone or tablet. It is also possible that we supplement or optimize your data with data from public sources such as the land registry or sources where you have given permission for the use intended by Zazuhome. We only do this when legally permitted.
By combining your data from different sources, we can display personalized offers and personalized content on our website or third-party websites that match your interests and purchase history. We can also personalize our online folder, newsletter and postal mailings for you in this way. In this way we can make better and more targeted offers. This prevents you from seeing content or offers that are less interesting to you.
When we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to this processing, including profiling related to direct marketing. For more information, see “your rights” later in this privacy statement.
Purposes and bases for processing personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes;
– to offer you the opportunity to order items and to use all functionalities and services on the website;
– to process your order and to inform you about its progress;
– to communicate with you, e.g. by sending electronic newsletters and/or post;
– to offer you personalized advertisements and content on the Zazuhome website and third-party websites based on your interests and your (online) purchase history (see also the heading profiling);
– to send you personalized newsletters based on your interests and your (online) purchase history (see also the heading profiling);
– to ask for your opinion after making a purchase through customer satisfaction surveys via e-mail. Read more about this under the heading Customer satisfaction;
– for possible participation in contests and other promotions, so that we can contact you when you have won something and to improve our services;
– to answer your questions or handle your complaints via social media, e-mail, by post or by telephone;
– to improve (on an individual level) our website, branch, range and our services both in the branch and online. We do this on the basis of: your preferences, conducted market and customer surveys and the use of our website by visitors.
Basis of the processing
We may only use your data for purposes that have a legal basis. We process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following principles;
-For the settlement of an agreement;
-To comply with a legal obligation;
-Based on your permission; we may also use your personal information to send you information about our products and services that you have requested from us by subscribing to our newsletter. In this case, we will therefore only process your data if you have given your permission for this. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, which can be done via a special link in the newsletter or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter in your account.;
– On the basis of a legitimate interest;
1. In order to assess customer satisfaction, we ask you for feedback on several occasions. Read more about this under the heading Customer satisfaction;
2. For marketing interests, we find it necessary to also offer you as a customer information with regard to our own similar products or services, which we believe may be of interest to you. That is why we can also approach you through other personal communication. If you do not appreciate these kinds of messages, you can unsubscribe from the email newsletters. This can be done via a dedicated link at the bottom of the newsletter or by going to the unsubscribe page. To unsubscribe from other communications, you can use the Contact Form.
Whether it concerns your experience in one of our (web) stores or with the delivery of your order, we would of course like to know whether we have provided you with complete satisfaction and where and how we can further improve our services. With this we want to be able to serve you and other customers even better in the future.
By email: customer satisfaction survey after purchasing your order
A day after purchasing your delivery order, you will receive an email asking whether you would like to rate your experience at the location or with the website. For this we use your e-mail address and name so that we can personalize the invitation. In addition, in the case of a store purchase, we store the location in which you made your purchase. In this way we have the opportunity to analyze customer satisfaction per location and thus further improve the service for our customers. If an assessment gives rise to it, we may contact you by telephone. With this we try to serve you even better and, if applicable, we can inform you personally about the prize draw.
By email: customer satisfaction after delivery
When you have placed an order that will be delivered, you will receive an email the day after receipt asking if you want to share your experience with the delivery with us. For this we use your e-mail address and name so that we can personalize the invitation. In addition, we store by which carrier the delivery took place. This allows us to analyze customer satisfaction per carrier and thus further improve the service for our customers. If an assessment gives rise to it, we may contact you by telephone. With this we try to serve you even better and, if applicable, we can inform you personally about the prize draw.
In order to comply with your request and under the agreement, it is necessary that you provide us with the above information. We will therefore not keep this data longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this privacy statement for which the personal data was obtained. Personal data will be deleted depending on the category of personal data and the legal obligations Zazuhome has;
– We delete application data no later than six months after the application procedure. It is possible that you are applying for multiple vacancies. It is necessary for us to have access to your data during the application period. This allows us to better keep track of which vacancies you have been invited or not, so that we can follow up and handle the application process correctly;
– We store marketing data for analysis and commercial purposes. We will keep personal data for marketing purposes for a maximum period of seven years and then delete it;
– Personal data in the context of customer satisfaction surveys are stored for 6 months. After that, the data is stored anonymously for analysis purposes;
– Personal data in the context of the agreement are kept for 10 years. This with a view to the warranty period;
– We keep account data for a maximum of five years after creating an account;
– We store order data (name, order number, order content) for a maximum of seven years;
– Data for analysis purposes is kept for a maximum of twenty-six months.
The (categories of) recipients of the personal data
The data provided by you will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered or services requested by you. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties if you have not given permission for this, unless this is legally required or permitted. If necessary, we will pass on your personal data to third parties in the context of the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. Furthermore, your personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlands. Insofar as these third parties process your data on behalf of Zazuhome, they do this as a processor. Zazuhome has concluded a so-called processing agreement with those third parties in which, among other things, security, confidentiality and your rights are regulated. In addition, Zazuhome has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transferred is adequately protected. Information provided in the context of the order concerns the following categories of recipients;
– Transport company or transport company, for the delivery of your order;
– Workshops, other types of suppliers in the Netherlands and abroad, for customizing your order;
– Payment provider, for taking care of online payments and refunds;
– Employees for the performance of the work in accordance with the purchase agreement;
– The executing party for our outsourced e-commerce activities, including digital sales but also digital marketing. For the benefit of Zazuhome, this party also takes care of the export and communication with regard to;
- Review partner for inviting customers to review the purchased product;
- Remarketing, products viewed on our websites and relisting through other websites and advertising content;
- Newsletter distributor.
Security of your data
We have put in place necessary security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information we receive on our sites. When we transfer or receive your data on our websites, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector. Due to the SSL technology, all data entered by you is automatically encrypted when your order data (e.g. address, item, etc.) is sent.
We respect the fact that you have the right to access and correct your data, request erasure of the data and request the restriction of our use of your personal data. That is why you also have a number of rights with regard to your data;
– The right of access including profiling: You have the right to know which personal data we process about you and to access that personal data. In addition, you have the right to obtain information about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling;
– The right of rectification: If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update and complete it;
– The right to erasure of your data ("right to be forgotten"): You can also ask us to delete your personal data or restrict its use. Please note that this right is governed by applicable law and may affect access to some of our services;
– Right to restriction of processing: In certain cases you have the right to obtain from us a restriction of the processing of your personal data;
– The right to object: Depending on the specific situation and the personal data being processed, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, including profiling;
– Right to portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format), and you have the right to transfer that personal data to another controller;
Withdrawal of consent
When the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Dutch Data Protection Authority, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to regulations.
To exercise any of the above rights, you can contact us and submit your request by e-mail to email@example.com. After you have submitted your request, you will receive a message from us at the e-mail address known to us asking you to verify your request. We will inform you about your request by e-mail within one month of receiving your request. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately, for example by sending a copy of a valid proof of identity.
If you are 16 years or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Third Party Websites
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these websites handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, to ensure that they handle your data properly.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Contact details and right of complaint
Of course we are happy to help you if you have questions and/or complaints about the processing of your personal data. You can use the Contact Form or by contacting us using the contact details below. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against the processing of personal data. You can contact the Authority Personal Data.
7071 PP Ulft
Chamber of Commerce number: 58108394
If you have any questions about your privacy and/or this privacy statement, you can ask them by using the Contact Form.